Exciting Opportunity at Albert Bartlett
Albert Bartlett is a progressive British family brand, established in 1948 and dedicated to providing quality potatoes for delicious meals.
Our Values are what drive us to be the very best at what we do:
Family Heritage; Honest; Potato experts; Progressive
We want Albert Bartlett to be a world famous household brand, renowned for quality and expertise in own label and branded potatoes and potato products. We aim to be an innovative and improving company that exceeds our customers’ expectations while operating in an environmentally responsible and sustainable way. The business prides itself on a strong-family feel environment.
This work is within a Chilled Food Manufacturing environment (both high care and low care), previous experience working within a similar environment will add weight to your application.
Working on a production line ensuring that our product is produced to efficiently to customer standards, adhere to specifications and highlighting any issues to Team Leader.
The Packaging Store Operator will carry out all warehousing duties within the Packaging Store and relevant storage areas. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and keeping all storage areas clean and tidy. In addition any other duties as instructed by management.
- Unload and check all incoming packaging materials from all delivery points and place in correct storage area.
- Ensure stock rotation with oldest being used first.
- Ensure all packaging materials are kept in designated areas and packaging store is clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure packaging materials are available for production to have easy access to.
- Pick stock and materials required for other sites as required and arrange goods for transit and despatch.
- Monitor the weekly label memo and remove any packaging/labels accordingly.
- Provide stock take information to management on a daily basis.
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehousing activities, cycle counts and stock takes.
- Ensure Group Purchasing Manager/assistant are kept informed at all times.
Forklift is a requirement – Training can be provided for Reach
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent – 37.5 per week
Dayshift: 1100 – 1900, Monday – Friday
£9.10 / hour
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave – 31 days (including bank hols)
- Serviced Canteen
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Long service awards
- Free parking
- Ride to Work Scheme
The Successful Applicant
For this role we require candidates to have good attention to detail and a proven background within food manufacturing:
- Experience working in a Medium / High Care / High Risk Chilled Food environment in a production related activity.
- Basic Food Hygiene and HACCP awareness would be an advantage
If you meet the criteria above, then please send your CV, plus your availability to our HR team, by clicking here.